• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Semi Final 1 - Sri Lanka vs New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meridio

International Regular
Will be watching the entire first innings, and am currently about 80-20 in favour of staying up for the second. Will hate myself tomorrow if I stay up; will also hate myself if I go to bed, so am figuring I might as well do it.

Flem274*

123/5
We should play a drinking game.

Drink every time a commentator makes a patronising comment about NZ. TV, radio or cricinfo. ****s have to post it so the rest of us know.

Keen to be incoherent after ten overs?:ph34r:

Borges

International Regular
Well, the first thing Vettori has to do is win the toss. Notwithstanding what transpired in the England game, batting first is going to be a huge advantage.

Win the toss, bat first, take the attack to the spinners - and win the game. Go, Kiwis!

99*

International Debutant

Drink every time a commentator makes a patronising comment about NZ. TV, radio or cricinfo. ****s have to post it so the rest of us know.

Only take the opening comment from cricinfo commentary to take the lightweights out imo.

Or the first word out of Mark Watson's mouth if he's on now.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Haha, would be so keen if I didn't have that pesky meeting tomorrow. I can get away with tiredness; not a massive hangover.

Craig

World Traveller
Well nobody would of thought that we would beat South Africa, and we did, so why not dare to dream?

sportychic33

State 12th Man
Aiming to pull an all nighter to make up for the Quarterfinal. Tho got to be at uni at 8am to tutor someone before their test tomorrow.. so should make for a fun day.

99*

International Debutant
What did our very own Twatto say about the South African win?
IMO it would have went something like this:

"South Africa choke blah blah blah, under pressure blah blah blah, Mills is a disgrace blah blah blah, lucky to have gotten away with it blah blah blah, remove all funding blah blah blah, promote running blah blah blah."