Thread: ICC should Investigate Bookies Presence in Indian Dressing Room During World Cup

U19 12th Man

ICC should Investigate Bookies Presence in Indian Dressing Room During World Cup

YouTube - India-Dutch match under fixing cloud?

I found about this on Pakpassion.

I am disappointed to see the Indian squad and management team hanging out with this character.

I really am. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the reason why India is performing poorly in this WC.
    Last edited by IndiaLose; 13-03-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Host looks like a subcontinental Michael Boulton.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

Chicken Champion! Battle Pong Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 1
    ACSU is fine with it apparently.

ACSU: Why DDCA official was in dressing room - Rediff.com Sports

Rediff.com has learnt that the ICC's ACSU issued the following clarification:

'Pradeep was appointed as the official local LO (liaison officer) for the Indian team by DDCA and it is only on the invitation of the team manager that Pradeep was provided temporary visitor pass for access to the PMOA (Players and Match Officials Area).'

The communique to the ICC's venue managers was signed by R N Sawani, general manager, ACSU, ICC.

'There are no issues with the India - Netherlands game as on date,' Sawani added.
    "Under the spreading chestnut tree,
    I sold you and you sold me."

U19 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamc View Post
    sigh......this is why in India corruption will never go. People like Agarwal are freely roaming around and getting freaking VIP treatment.

Nice Try.

I'd suspicious about a few games this world cup. After what Pakistan have done in the last decade it means my trust in almost any side's honesty has dropped and I have no optimism towards any allergations. Chances are they're all true.
    Hamish Bennett's #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by irottev View Post
    I'd suspicious about a few games this world cup. After what Pakistan have done in the last decade it means my trust in almost any side's honesty has dropped and I have no optimism towards any allergations. Chances are they're all true.
    You've had post after post deleted after insinuating match-fixing in certain matches, and still you go on beating that drum. Takes a while to get things through to you, doesn't it?

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltman View Post
    You've had post after post deleted after insinuating match-fixing in certain matches, and still you go on beating that drum. Takes a while to get things through to you, doesn't it?
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Gonna go ahead and lock this thread. From Adam's post, it looks like that there's no real issue here and I think we all know this isn't going to end well if it stays open. If anything more comes from it we can open it up but at the moment it seems like a dead issue.

irrotev: what Voltman said. Not appropriate.
    Last edited by andyc; 14-03-2011 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

Thread Information