• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brothers

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
It's incredible that Brett Lee even survived childhood. Shane looks like he always had first feed in the Lee household.

Mike5181

International Captain
The McCullum brothers act more like mates than brothers to be honest. Me and my brother beat the **** out of each other.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol. imagine if you had a younger brother who came in to your side at the same time you got dropped. I would beat the **** out of him
Mark Waugh took Steve Waugh's place in the Australian test side in 1991.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think that Rugby League has more bros in it than Cricket does.

Stewart, Minichello, Stanley, Mannah, Morris, Paea, Keating, Sims, Williams, Burgess, Lowe, MacDougall, Puletua, Cayless, Goodwin, Tagive, Foran are all sets of brothers who are in the game today or have been in the past 3 years or so.

Last edited:

Xuhaib

International Coach
Umer and Kamran brother Adnan was the keeper in Pakistan's last 2 test series they also have a first cousin playing FC and is rated a hot prospect still remeber the famous Rameez interview with Kamran "So when is your dad pumping out the next Akmal?"

mrcheek

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
If it wasnt for the fact that Manchester United offered them so much money years back, Gary and Philip Neville would have achieved more success for England at cricket than any other set of brothers could even dream of....

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
If it wasnt for the fact that Manchester United offered them so much money years back, Gary and Philip Neville would have achieved more success for England at cricket than any other set of brothers could even dream of....
*could have

Extrapolating senior success from U19 performance is a notoriously fickle science.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Has there been a set of brothers to play for England since the Hollioakes?
99.94% sure there hasn't been. Last set before them must've been the Smiths in fact.

EDIT: Although I think Darren Pattinson's kid bro has now played an ODI for the crims.

Last edited: