• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 6 - Kenya v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I have $50 on Shehzad to be Pakistan's leading tournament run-scorer; that innings suggests I might as well have thrown it at the bus. Dire stuff.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Mishra is definitely a more technically correct batsman then Obanda, but yeah, was pretty harsh.
Yeah, I was kind of surprised he didn't play the first game; I've seen him bat a few times before and he looked olay. Obanda looked a lot more technically able than Obuya, Tikolo, Ouma, Patel and Kamande in that first game, although to be fair there are strong reasons to retain all those guys as well. Obuya and Patel scored runs (comparatively) despite looking crap, dropping Tikolo would be insane, Ouma is keeper and Kamande is captain.

Last edited:

Xuhaib

International Coach
I have $50 on Shehzad to be Pakistan's leading tournament run-scorer; that innings suggests I might as well have thrown it at the bus. Dire stuff.
Pakistani batsman and an Indian fast bowler falling away after a bright start are one of those unexplainable facts of this universe.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sloppy stuff from Kenya in the last few overs. They've allowed the run rate to double.

vcs

These Kenyan bowlers are really pissing me off with these ****ing fulltosses. :@ Talk about wasting an ideal start.

vcs

The frustrating thing is Akmal should have been run out a couple of balls after the 2nd wicket fell, as well. The bowler failed to collect for some inexplicable reason. Really sloppy cricket from both teams.

smash84

The Tiger King
Looks like its the bad day again :D
not so fast pal.........we have the bowling attack to wreck most teams........even in the loss to Ireland we had them 7 down :p

The frustrating thing is Akmal should have been run out a couple of balls after the 2nd wicket fell, as well. The bowler failed to collect for some inexplicable reason. Really sloppy cricket from both teams.
I hope Akmal makes a big score tonight. He is the wk in Blaze and my team here in the WC draft.

salman85

International Debutant
Man,Akmal looks in good touch.

As much as i hate him as a wicketkeeper,he is brilliant when he's on song with the bat.Not your average everyday Afridi-esque slogger,but a genuinely good aggressive batsman.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
lol........I think they will win by 80 or so runs. 124 is too much for the beginning of the tournament win for PAk IMO. They are generally slow starters

salman85

International Debutant
If Younis and Akmal stick around for a while,then i guess the margin could be bigger than 124 runs.It all depends on how long these two bat together.If they're together till the 30 or 35th over,we'll be going at over 5 an over for sure.And then the lower order can explode.However,if a wicket goes down now,that could change things.

Last edited:

vcs

4 NBs already. I don't think that many have been bowled in the entire tournament so far.