• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 2 - Kenya v New Zealand

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gvenkat

State Captain
The ideal solution, IMO, would be to simply not have quarter finals - move straight to semi-finals so you have to finish top two in your group. That'd give the group stage plenty of context and importance without removing associates nations from the tournament.
Yep that's a little better, because the teams in the two groups will be fighting tooth and nail to grab the top two spots. This is just the start.. Wait for Canada - SL...

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Excellent. Oram to be retained after getting a 50 against Kenya, then be retained for the remainder of the world cup where he does absolutely nothing.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Sounds like a bit of bad luck for Southee. I'm not able to watch this right now but seems he's getting the ball to nip into the batsman a fair bit.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Excellent. Oram to be retained after getting a 50 against Kenya, then be retained for the remainder of the world cup where he does absolutely nothing.
I haven't heard much about Mills not playing, apart from Bahnz's comment before that he had back stiffness. Is this the case? Surely Oram wasn't retained in place of a fit Mills?

Edit: Kenya have spin bowlers so Oram won't score 50 anyway :dry:

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I haven't heard much about Mills not playing, apart from Bahnz's comment before that he had back stiffness. Is this the case? Surely Oram wasn't retained in place of a fit Mills?
Mills hurt his back yesterday at training apparently; that's why he's not playing.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Thought that was sliding down leg dammit.

EDIT: Nah, correct decision. Waterssssss

Last edited:

thierry henry

International Coach
That ball landed halfway down and was going to hit about 6 inches up the stumps :blink: The one that got Waters almost bounced twice as well

Mike5181

International Captain
I'm not really watching the game. Is he actually only bowling at 125 clicks? Thought he got it up over 140 quite a bit in the Pakistan series.