• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Warm-up Matches Discussion

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I didn't watch Australia bat the other night, but am I right in reading that Sreesanth carried on at Ponting, making the "loser" sign towards him?

vcs

I didn't even know there existed such a thing as a "loser sign". In my time, people just went ahead and called each other what they felt like.

God, I feel old. :(

vcs

Yeah, I vaguely remember something like that as well.. they were coming off 5-6 consecutive ODI defeats as well and SA had just become the No. 1 ranked ODI team.

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
As I normally support the underdogs I'm supporting Ireland in this game. I really wish the ICC would invest more in Ireland. With all the ridiculous money going around in the IPL, wish they could take some of the proceeds from there and invest in Irish cricket.In this WC 9 out of 11 players are Irish. Imagine if Ireland had Eion Morgan playing for them. I would rate that team better than Zimbabwe.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Taibu gone for 45 and Zimbabwe getting just a bit owned, 103/5 off 33 overs. If Ireland win this, it'll make the groups look pretty uneven.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like some top hitting from Chigumbara against Ireland - 82 runs for Zim off the last 34 balls!

I do wonder though if Ireland intentionally bowled pies to give themselves something to chase, and thus a better warm up.

IrishOpener

U19 Debutant
I can only imagine Johnston has picked up an injury as the only reason he didn't bowl again,

5-2-9-2 @1.80,

we now need 245 to win, we got more in the chase against New Zealand but New Zealand have a lot less spinners,

not so optimistic here :dry:...

alvarez

First Class Debutant
Good to see someone other then Tikolo scoring all of Kenya's runs.

Kenya 263/5.

Waters 126*
Patel 64.

Two of the younger guys stepping up.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Porterfield, Stirling & E.Joyce are looking good in batting department but I hope N.O'Brein comes into form ASAP. His contribution is very crucial for Ireland.