1. Class. They're unquestionably the best side in the world -- any WC win would be devalued without beating the best.
2. Smugness. They're such a smug bunch of buggers. I'd just love to see those self-satisfied grins wiped off Hayden, Ponting and Tait's faces.
3. History. The mighty Aravinda himself had one of the best all-round days ever in the '96 WC final. I'd LOVE it if Sanath repeated that in a few days' time.
However, who would I prefer SL to be playing? SA -- it would be an easier final
Winner of the 4th Cricket Web Battrick Cup
I'll have the Kiwi player of your choice as my av for a month or until the Smith/Murali bet takes effect (I made them first).
Some terms and conditions however:
- I don't lose if Watson is not out, but less than 50, unless he's faced at least 70 deliveries.
- I don't lose if Watson come's in with less than 8 overs to go and scores whatever amount of runs he makes at more than a run a ball
- If he's injured during the match, bet's off.
So: in tonight's semi final - if Watson scores a 50 or takes 3 wickets (3? 2 would be more sporting), you have his picture as an avatar for a month.
If he doesn't, subject to the conditions I've listed above, I'll have the Kiwi player of your choice as my avatar for a month, or until either South Africa or Sri Lanka win the WC.
GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD - PREMIERS IN 2010Originally Posted by Irfan
Is Cam White, Is Good.
2 wickets would be fair IMO, and those conditions look spot on for mine.
Yes! Go Watto!
Rest In Peace Craigos
Borcich actually made the picture, just so ya's all know.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)