• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

Fiery

Banned
Ok - although owing to the closeness of the final, it will be a short-lived thing - unless Australia win of course.

I'll have the Kiwi player of your choice as my av for a month or until the Smith/Murali bet takes effect (I made them first).

Some terms and conditions however:
- I don't lose if Watson is not out, but less than 50, unless he's faced at least 70 deliveries.
- I don't lose if Watson come's in with less than 8 overs to go and scores whatever amount of runs he makes at more than a run a ball
- If he's injured during the match, bet's off.

So: in tonight's semi final - if Watson scores a 50 or takes 3 wickets (3? 2 would be more sporting), you have his picture as an avatar for a month.
If he doesn't, subject to the conditions I've listed above, I'll have the Kiwi player of your choice as my avatar for a month, or until either South Africa or Sri Lanka win the WC.

Sound fair?
You're on buddy :) Michael Mason for your avatar

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
"I can't help but think Herschelle Gibbs will again play a pivotal role and either clean the slate from the "Headingley catch" or perhaps be the villain with a reckless piece of cricket. He is a match-winner against all countries except Australia and his moment of truth awaits." - Steve Waugh

Pretty sure Gibbs' knock in the Jo'burg 434 chase was as close to match-winning as you can get in the circumstances.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If it's actually possible, I'll be even more happy every time Watson takes a wicket or plays a good shot now.

Fiery having that Watto4lyf avatar would be the highlight of my life so far. :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It would be quite funny if Watson bowled absolutely rubbish but took three wickets at the death to finish with 3/78 or something, and then backed it up with a 12 ball duck. That's near impossible though anyway due to Watson's awesomeness.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
You have not heard of Betting agencies employing ex-cricketers then .. Have you no idea about how betting agencies set odds.... Have you heard of Ken Rutherford ... who do you think he works for and why do you think they employ him.... Not for his looks I can assure you.
So who does he work for, Jason?