• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
to clear up some confusion, is that midnight when it becomes sunday, or midnight when it becomes monday?!?!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
God some people must be going STUPID!!!!

Why would it mean next week, when Sunday this week is still to pass???

For the SLOW ones..

Trading will close Midnight THIS Sunday, that is the time it SWITCHES FROM SUNDAY to MONDAY... Hope this helps..
Oh just one more...
MIDNIGHT is 12:00am or 0000hrs

NikhilN

International Regular
Blewy said:

For the SLOW ones..

Trading will close Midnight THIS Sunday, that is the time it SWITCHES FROM SUNDAY to MONDAY... Hope this helps..
Oh just one more...
lol

DJellett

International Debutant
Northern Districts are looking for a fast bowler.

We have plenty of good All - Rounders and batsmen to offer.

If you are interested, contact Northern Distrticts Management.

MSN - twc_cricket@hotmail.com

Cloete

International Captain
Didn't you just say the otehr day to me that you needed a batsman? Oh well I'm very interested and have a few quicks to offer. Will contact you ASAP.

Simon

DJellett said:
Northern Districts are looking for a fast bowler.

We have plenty of good All - Rounders and batsmen to offer.

If you are interested, contact Northern Distrticts Management.

MSN - twc_cricket@hotmail.com
isnt the reason u gave me J Taylor (fast bowler) for a batsman, because u were short a batsman, seems to me u havent been trading very smartly ;)

Simon

Blewy said:

For the SLOW ones..

Oh just one more...
haha sorry, ill keep my silly mouth shut from now on :D

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
After getting Donald and Dhamika, Somerset are happy to announce they have finished trading and are ready for the new season:)

My auto 4D & OD sides are posted, ill do my bowlers tonight:)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr. P said:
After getting Donald and Dhamika, Somerset are happy to announce they have finished trading and are ready for the new season:)

My auto 4D & OD sides are posted, ill do my bowlers tonight:)
WOW! This is a first, I never thought Somerset would ever take themselves off the trading market. I guess there has to be a first time for everything. :p

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
In a last minute bid to gain something out of the draft, Somerset are looking for an all rounder. Preferably one who can bowl OD and bat 4D. In return I can offer a solid bowler. If interested please post here or contact me on msn...

Simon

Mr. P said:
In a last minute bid to gain something out of the draft, Somerset are looking for an all rounder. Preferably one who can bowl OD and bat 4D. In return I can offer a solid bowler. If interested please post here or contact me on msn...
was bound to happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.