• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Sorry Graham I think i'll only be able to offer bowlers who are good both forms but not awesome in the one form...

S Akhtar

4D sr 49, 4D econ 3.7, OD sr 29, OD econ 4.7

K Daly

4D sr 52, 4D econ 3.2, OD sr 28, 0D econ 3.1

Note that Daly bowls spin...
Also note that the draft finishes tonight...

Last edited:

Graham

3rd Umpire
No problems mate - neither of those are of use to me. I was loking for a 4D bowler in the early to mid 40s SR.
Good luck in your efforts.
Graham.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Graham said:
No problems mate - neither of those are of use to me. I was loking for a 4D bowler in the early to mid 40s SR.
Good luck in your efforts.
Graham.
Thats fine mate:)

Actually the AR would have to be good to get Daly, his averages are stupidly good. 27 4D and 14 OD :D :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.