• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Bar Cup Matchday 1 Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
all but 1 team submitted, a pretty good effort. Next round will be same time next week, check the website to see if you are involved in matchday 2.

Attachments

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Great win by Yorks there :D Gough finally got into the wickets but Robertson had a brilliant all round match with a 50 and 3 wickets :)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Nice win there good to see Gordon and Madugalle in the wickets and Chawla & Abbasi in runs. Got to do something about Dhawan but, looks like he might have to get dropped. :(

cricketboy29

International Regular
lord_of_darkness said:
Damn hampshire :D..you beauty!!!..!!!

call for player of matchday 1 awards :p
I second that!. Ali's got all sealed up man, 5-12 in 5 overs.

EDIT:Sigh, there's always someone better...Incredible figures for Aldridge.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
K Harvey :-O
173* off 155, and then bowls the tightest ten overs out of all the bowlers. Very unlucky to miss out on MOTM. Good to see Oulton in amongst the runs as well, with a well paced 95 in support of Harvey.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wahey - Glad to not get knocked out in the first round :)

Brilliant bowling from Louw - 6/43
Then good batting from Manhus 68/66 saw us home just about

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matteh said:
Wahey - Glad to not get knocked out in the first round :)

Brilliant bowling from Louw - 6/43
Then good batting from Manhus 68/66 saw us home just about
teams who lost this round can still make it through, it will be tough but not impossible...