• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd XI Managers Needed ** MANAGERS STILL NEEDED **

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
AussieDominance said:
bugsy how often are you on?

i work arvo shift mate 3.30pm till about midnight so on about lunch time and when i get home from work for about an hour. between 1am - 2.00 am so i will get ya

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Colts CC will be looking for a new 2nd XI manager after Thamba Mamesh resigned from his post due to him currently doing the HSC. His told me with his Trials going on he has no time ATM for WCC. The Colts are looking for a manager with a sub contintent background preferbly but, we would be happy to take anyone on board. It doesn't matter if your from Australia or if your a regular on MSN.

Any applications can go to:

chaminda_00(@)hotmail.com

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeh an english guy named daniel has signed up, if someone wants to email him and offer him a position his email is. hillzetu @ aol.com

i dont think he is a forum member at this stage though...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
yeh an english guy named daniel has signed up, if someone wants to email him and offer him a position his email is. hillzetu @ aol.com

i dont think he is a forum member at this stage though...
I'll give it a go, don't really have enough time ATM to do both 1st and 2nds.

Simon

theres been a couple of sign ups, ive directed them to this thread to leave their details for you guys to fight over them :p

Simon

tadeusz said:
I'll be glad to manage any team.
Anyone? there are a lot of people without a 2nd XI manager and here is someone offering their services an no one is interested...

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Right, as soon as (he may have allready), Simon gets the sign-up form to forward to me, I'll be sending out an e-mail to all new signups detailing how WCC works, and I'll talk to them on MSN and stuff.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
So whats the current situation. guys?

How many of the teams do not currently have 2nd XI managers at the moment?

Simon

quite a few. i dont know the exact numbers cause a lot of 2nd Xi managers still arent submitting their team anyway...