• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd XI Managers Needed ** MANAGERS STILL NEEDED **

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
megan, leave your email address and im sure someone will get to you, theres quite a few teams still without a 2nd XI manager...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
ill take megan on.. shes already knows the basics of wcc and ive worked with her in the past.. just give her the downlow on the new system and ill do my bit :)

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
lord_of_darkness said:
ill take megan on.. shes already knows the basics of wcc and ive worked with her in the past.. just give her the downlow on the new system and ill do my bit :)
Thanks for the vote of confidence Lord...nice to know you remembered!! :D

My email address is Gauky_1976@yahoo.com.au. I'm a little busy at the moment due to returning to full-time study but am more than happy to help.

Simon

berry1 said:
so what do i do. Just post team sheets and the like?
i think Lord has taken Eyes_only on as his 2nd XI manager, u should leave ur email here and another manager will get back to you...

Simon

from what i can gather these teams need a 2nd XI manager

Coach_Pearson - Victoria
Liam - Auckland
Jack - Western Province
MikeW - Northerns
Baconator - Tasmania
Kweek - Kent
Jamee - Surrey

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
broncoman said:

Coach_Pearson - Victoria
Liam - Auckland
Jack - Western Province
MikeW - Northerns
Chaminda - Colts
Cbuts - Western Australia
Baconator - Tasmania
Ash Chaulk - Warwicks
Kweek - Kent
I don't think Mashonaland's 2nd XI manager has posted anything in a while either.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:

Coach_Pearson - Victoria
Liam - Auckland
Jack - Western Province
MikeW - Northerns
Chaminda - Colts
Cbuts - Western Australia
Baconator - Tasmania
Ash Chaulk - Warwicks
Kweek - Kent
Colts has resigned Thamba Mamesh as a 2nd XI manager, he has just been given two months of leave while he completes his HSC. In other words i'll be posting for him until November, so you can take the Colts of the list. However if we get a flood of sign ups and there isn't any 2nd XI spots then Thamba said his happy for someone else to take the post.

Simon

chaminda_00 said:
Colts has resigned Thamba Mamesh as a 2nd XI manager, he has just been given two months of leave while he completes his HSC. In other words i'll be posting for him until November, so you can take the Colts of the list. However if we get a flood of sign ups and there isn't any 2nd XI spots then Thamba said his happy for someone else to take the post.
ok cool, ill take Colts off the list then...

Simon

cbuts said:
Simon. I have a 2nd Xi manager to now
so you do, theres less teams without one than i thought...

i guess this will make it easier to sack Andrew the next time he forgets to post his TN side :p

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
My Second XI manager hasn't posted a team all season. But, tbh, I'm fine without one, so until we get everyone else with a manager I'll be fine.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just announcing that Matt (Barney Rubble) will be taking over the reigns of the Mashonaland 2nd XI, now that he's got the internet again.

Simon

Jamee999 said:
My Second XI manager hasn't posted a team all season. But, tbh, I'm fine without one, so until we get everyone else with a manager I'll be fine.
was that dravid? he did sign up again last week, drop him a line and see if hes still interested...

also the sign ups go to you now...