• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP D - India, Pakistan, Scotland

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Malik is bowling Asif out, then who would do the bowling at the death for them.
EDIT: But that hardly matters because he is running through this Indian batting line-up.
Asif is a dire death bowler really. He's better off bowling out like he did today. Even in ODIs IMO.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
One more wicket here c'mon !! I know Pak is gonna win this game now anyway, but I want them to knock out India so if they can get another wicket here, India will struggle to get even 100 which will be so easy to get in 15 overs or less.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'd laugh my ass off if Bangladesh went through in the ODI WC and Scotland go through here. And India go home.

That would make my year.
It'll be a bit of an injustice regardless of whether India make it through or not, unless they somehow win this game. Scotland could well go through just on the basis of not getting pumped by Pakistan by as much as India - or vise versa - while Zimbabwe beat Australia and are on their way home.

pup11

International Coach
Uthappa is bringing India back into this game, this kid definitely has got some talent.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BBC commentators reckon Pakistan are going for this to knock India out, would be nice if England had put some effort into beating Australia...

But anyway this could get very interesting.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Pathan should have opened the bowling, no? He's always better at the top of the innings. RP could have come in first change, I think.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
I don't think Pakistan are trying to knock out India which really sucks because they're already through and you don't carry any points through to the next round so they may as well take the risk and do it in 14 overs which obv they won't..:@