• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP C - New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Kenya

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
Sri Lanka hold world record for all 3 forms of cricket :) even though kenya, Netherlands and the RP stadium road are main contributors in that

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Massive hit from Mishra, feel pretty sorry for Obuya at the moment though.

stumpski

International Captain
Kenya need 214 off the last 10 overs - pretty soon it's going to be mathematically impossible.

And the loss of Tikolo make it unlikely they'll even reach 100.

stumpski

International Captain
Very pale, isn't it. At first glance I thought they were playing in whites.

No harm in having something a bit different - so many teams play in dark blue/red. More of a problem in county cricket with 18 sides, they often have very similar kits.

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
people think its close to india's i think thats not quite right, this is similar to NZ kit of 1996 world cup

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How often does Silva bowl in domestic cricket? He looks like quite a useful bowler for someone who often plays for Sri Lanka without bowling at all; he has a very nice action, gets some turn and landed them fairly well in the two overs he bowled.

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
quite often actuallym funny how he has bowled more in 20/20 international than ODI and wijekoon impressive with his length of yorkers.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
How often does Silva bowl in domestic cricket? He looks like quite a useful bowler for someone who often plays for Sri Lanka without bowling at all; he has a very nice action, gets some turn and landed them fairly well in the two overs he bowled.
I watched his 2 over spell and I honestly can't remember if he turned a ball. :mellow:

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
quite often actuallym funny how he has bowled more in 20/20 international than ODI and wijekoon impressive with his length of yorkers.
Yeah, first time I've watched Wijekoon live and was quite impressed, has a low slinging action and gets the ball nice and full at medium/medium fast pace.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
Good good a 172 run win in a T20 game! Kenya were awful -but they did lose to Uganda in a warm up so no surprise. PS - didn't they and Scotland qualify for this through the 50 over WCL that was held before the WC? Only an organisation of buffons would have teams qualyfing for an event by a qualyfing competition played under a diferent format than the tournament itself....

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Methinks the ICC still haven't quite made up their mind what they want to do with Associate teams. Still awful performance from Kenya

Days of Grace

International Captain
Surely Ireland and Scotland would have to rate above Kenya now?

Once Tikolo retires they really will be dire, if they aren't already.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dropped them short a bit, but bowled decently for a part-timer. He hardly bowls at all in domestic cricket though.