• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst mascot ever

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
The cricinfo.com in it apparently confirms it is. First the 2012 Olympics now this.........

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I like it. Although, aside from the colours I'm rather lost on its symbolic significance.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Are they going to play that Drop The Pressure mix the whole way through the tournament then, if they've called him Dr. Beat?

Langeveldt

Soutie
:laugh:

Sums up the format for mine.
Haha yeah, lets have another dig at the format :)

Quite glad there are no games in the Eastern Cape, otherwise I'd have been tempted to go.. Kind of like the same way you still look at a car crash even though it's not a great watch..

The mascot isn't as rubbish as the London 2012 logo, which is an absolute outrage.. Not because I care about logos, but because someone was paid to produce it.. At least this mascot is semi relevant to something you might see in a South African township..

Last edited: