• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Backyard Cricket Bat?

Mr. Pooley

Cricket Spectator
I have 2 a Slazenger SXI, size 6 which used to be my spare bat and a M&H original which was my main bat last season but is now my spare bat, that bat is also a 6.

And i can't believe some people are using signature bats in the back garden. :-O

Incey

Cricket Spectator
Good old Kookaburra Bubble. Hahah, used to be a Michael Bevan Puma; Kashmir and all..until that snapped. :p

tim#7

Cricket Spectator
grey nichols english willow gladius that was a pretty decent bat back in its day till it cracked.
also we use a swing king - thanks to KFC for providing that ball

Ace♠♠♠

Cricket Spectator
At home I have a size 4 pine bat painted fluro yellow.

At me mates' place we use the bottom end of an oar as a bat lol

ripper868

International Coach
g&m Michael Bevan, and a kookaburra thats about 20 years old
by G&M i mean't to say Puma Michael Bevan, Millchamp Hall Edition.

Said bat has travelled with me from Home, to Uni for numerous Car-Park cricket encounters, and now up to Townsville where it is yet to see any action.

Demon43

Cricket Spectator
i either use my duncan fearnley hammer which is really heavy but has a great middle (standard size) or i use my kookaburra kahuna legend (long blade) which was the biggest waste of money ever

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
all you people with your posh bats, i used a an inch think blade with a fake reebok sticker on it from a street vendor in Bangalore, weighed next to nothing (helped with a 12 yard pitch) but could somehow it a tennis ball a fair distance, we nick named it 'Whoopingness' and the top 3 scores in the yard were all hit with it.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Ace♠♠♠;1781770 said:
At home I have a size 4 pine bat painted fluro yellow.

At me mates' place we use the bottom end of an oar as a bat lol
That's the way it should be!