• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yet another one: ATG Mixed Nations Test Draft

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i thought it's assumed he's banned from every draft? i did forget to mention that though and thats my bad. will um... let majority decide if thats okay to have and will delay my choice til morning.

on one hand i actually do think he should be allowed for once, he was a test player like everyone else and im yet to see a draft with him included

on the other hand i dont want to piss off the other 10 people in this draft

Last edited:

mr_mister

what's funny is that in the first/last name draft i just did, i spent ages making up all these rules and literally nobody read any of them... and here I was trying to save time by keeping it simple and BAM overlook this of all things.

can't win

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
i thought it's assumed he's banned from every draft? i did forget to mention that though and thats my bad. will um... let majority decide if thats okay to have and will delay my choice til morning.

on one hand i actually do think he should be allowed for once, he was a test player like everyone else and im yet to see a draft with him included

on the other hand i dont want to piss off the other 10 people in this draft
Is he? ;)

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
Your draft, your rules bro, personally I prefer it without him. Or when he's been allowed it was with some punishment like you gotta skip your next two turns or something.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For me the default position with drafts on this forum is to assume he's not eligible, unless stated otherwise.

mr_mister

yeah i love 'em. opinion on bradman KK?

zinzan makes a good point, i think it's not cool and that agent tby will have to pick again. im going to bed ill be up in a few hours

Camo999

State 12th Man
Your draft, your rules bro, personally I prefer it without him. Or when he's been allowed it was with some punishment like you gotta skip your next two turns or something.
Yeah I quite like it when you can pick him but it comes with a clause. In this case could be - he comes as a package with Tino Best...

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
For me the default position with drafts on this forum is to assume he's not eligible, unless stated otherwise.
He's usually banned but that's usually stated in the OP (either that or some sort of punishment for selecting him).

Fair play to Agent TBY in my opinion, and play on.

mr_mister

i guess the punishment is he'll miss out on the best bangladeshi and zimbabwe players

Richard Hadlee. Play on folks, Bradman stands.

Last edited:

mr_mister

how about this for another 'punishment'

since there is such a huge advantage in this draft for getting an early round 1 pick, round 11 will be like round 2 in thats its the reversed order of round 1, no randomising for round 11.

still need to decide its associates or a double up round tho

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I had an idea for last round; make it same nation as per your pick in round ten, so if you leave a minnow till last you have to get two. Conversely leave a strong nation until last and get two guns maybe.