• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WTC 2021 Final vs 2023 ODI WC Final

Which was the bigger choke by India?

• WTC 2021 Final

• 2023 ODI WC Final

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Read his post again. It is racist.
It’s not racist. You calling every contentious post against something done by the bcci racist doesn’t make it racist. Just like your assertion that it’s racist to say Murali chucked his doosra isn’t right.

HouHsiaoHsien

State Captain
2023 was partly a choke, given the performances of Gill, Iyer and Shami. However a good part of it was also that Aus was the better team on the day, especially in the way say Rohit and Kohli got out.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
It’s not racist. You calling every contentious post against something done by the bcci racist doesn’t make it racist. Just like your assertion that it’s racist to say Murali chucked his doosra isn’t right.
Again, read his post. The soft racist bigoted posts people like tjb get away with here is what triggers the blowins to post full time racist ****y posts.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am leaving this for neutral posters what does this mean View attachment 38271
"Perth is a bouncy wicket. It's unique in world cricket and there is always a chance somebody is going to get hurt over there"
"That was a fierce contest against England. There is always that danger in Perth."
"You have to be courageous to score runs in Perth"
"That's the nature of the pitch. That's why it's a great place to play because it Tests you out over there."

Hmmm basically advocating for murder here, why isn't he in jail

Sunil1z

International Regular
Yeah , remind ZIM team(lol ) that they will get hurt at WACA . And this is supposed to be acceptable behaviour by a captain in pre-match press conference.

Aus will decide
1. What is pitch tampering
2. Which line is not to be crossed
3. When one can threaten opponents with injury
4. When dew can affect a game

TheJediBrah

Again, read his post. The soft racist bigoted posts people like tjb get away with here is what triggers the blowins to post full time racist ****y posts.
You are an absolute moron, and the most bigoted person on here. That's why you see everything throuh the lense of "racism"

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
You are an absolute moron, and the most bigoted person on here. That's why you see everything throuh the lense of "racism"
Not addressing the fact that what you said was a full blown lie, huh? :laugh:

And yeah, "England/Aus/NZ dont *insert random moral cheating thing*. India/SL/Pak does" is definitely not bigoted or racist. 🙏

TheJediBrah

Not addressing the fact that what you said was a full blown lie, huh? :laugh:

And yeah, "England and Aus dont *insert random moral cheating thing*. India/SL/Pak does" is definitely not bigoted or racist. 🙏
Nothing I said was disputable. Let alone a "full blown lie". See Athlai's comment (I'm sure it was racist too).

I also never said it was cheating. But it's a fact. It happened in this world cup. I only mentioned that it didn't happen in 2015 because YOU brought it up trying to say that it did

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nothing I said was disputable. Let alone a "full blown lie". See Athlai's comment (I'm sure it was racist too).
:laugh:

Its funny coz there was not a single word of fact there and apparently is not disputable. Like I said, back it up with actual facts for once or else accept to the lying.

TheJediBrah

:laugh:

Its funny coz there was not a single word of fact there and apparently is not disputable. Like I said, back it up with actual facts for once or else accept to the lying.
You can disagree and refuse to accept things that's fine. It's stupid, but it's acceptable.

Calling things you don't like "Racist" is not acceptable behaviour. It's serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.