• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst team of All-Time

Which team do you class as the Worst all time WCC team??

• Somerset Season 1

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Tamil Nadu Season 2

• Northern Districts Season 2

• Northern Districts Season 3

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Western Australia Season 3

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok to compliment the best team of all time thread, here it is the worst team of all time...

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Without doubt this has to go to ND.I think both season 2 and season 3 teams are worst.

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i couldnt split ND season 2 and ND season 3, so i flipped a coin and it came down with ND season 3.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Its not nice but when the team has got considerably worse over 3 seasons, questions must be asked...
:P :P :P :P

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well nd are travelling very bad however with the class that wa have i rekon they get my vote. they are just travelling very poorly.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Thanks for the vote of confidence boys...

Just remember...things can and WILL only get better...

I mean they can't get any worse!! ;)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
No disrespect eyes, but i think alot of the boys are wondering why you have given up 2 rookies in the last 2 seasons with Averages over 50.....

nibbs

International Captain
Blewy said:
No disrespect eyes, but i think alot of the boys are wondering why you have given up 2 rookies in the last 2 seasons with Averages over 50.....
Yes, and we're also wondering why Andy Blignaunt (spl?) and N Pillon were picked up during the first few rounds of the draft last season, when you could have had some real stars :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
I know the reason that ND has gotten worse...

Eyes has been picking up NAMES and not actual stars... I could pick up say M. Vaughen or a star, most would go the star but Eyes is going on Name not on Stats.

nibbs

International Captain
Paid The Umpire said:

Eyes has been picking up NAMES and not actual stars... I could pick up say M. Vaughen or a star, most would go the star but Eyes is going on Name not on Stats.
then how do you explain N.Pillon???

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think the explaination at the time, is that Pillon is one of her favourite players.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Paid The Umpire said:

Not true...

I was picking based on players I already had and what I needed...

Now if that's wrong then I apologise...but isn't it up to me as Manager to choose??

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Blewy said:
Because it was the choice I made...

And why should I have to justify it to you boys... My team...my choice!

Last edited:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Eyes_Only said:
Not true...

I was picking based on players I already had and what I needed...

Now if that's wrong then I apologise...but isn't it up to me as Manager to choose??
It's proof of someone who plays the game for fun! :)

Rich2001

International Captain
Eyes_Only said:
And that's a problem because??;)
I think that was Rik being nice Eyes... In respect that alot of the guys take the game way to serious in his opinion, instead of of treating it as a bit of fun.

Hey like you say you can do anything you like :)