• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst team of All-Time

Which team do you class as the Worst all time WCC team??

• Somerset Season 1

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Tamil Nadu Season 2

• Northern Districts Season 2

• Northern Districts Season 3

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Western Australia Season 3

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Rich2001

International Captain
I think Andrew deserves a hell of alot of credit for his work with TN over the off season, in season 1 they powered their way to promotion and then the manager(s) proceded to sell all their best players for well um not quite so good ones :rolleyes: and in season 2 they were pretty usless to say the least (did they win a game?).

Yet over the off season Andrew has picked up good rookies, traded very well and had some good picks from the draft pool... and now they are holding there own this season compteting with some of the best teams around.

nibbs

International Captain
Rich2001 said:
I think Andrew deserves a hell of alot of credit for his work with TN over the off season, in season 1 they powered their way to promotion and then the manager(s) proceded to sell all their best players for well um not quite so good ones :rolleyes: and in season 2 they were pretty usless to say the least (did they win a game?).

Yet over the off season Andrew has picked up good rookies, traded very well and had some good picks from the draft pool... and now they are holding there own this season compteting with some of the best teams around.
Compared with last season, the TN bowling attack is mad phat. However the batting still needs improvement.

Last edited:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:
I think that was Rik being nice Eyes... In respect that alot of the guys take the game way to serious in his opinion, instead of of treating it as a bit of fun.

Hey like you say you can do anything you like :)
It's cause I play the game for fun, nothing else, although it's allways nice to be top of a division as well...especially when your not really trying, eh Si? ;)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rik said:
It's cause I play the game for fun, nothing else, although it's allways nice to be top of a division as well...especially when your not really trying, eh Si? ;)
what do you mean not trying? whats to try, you pick 11 players each week and thats that. So what you are saying is stupid.