• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst bowler to take n or more wickets in Tests?

smash84

The Tiger King
Yes... some of you only have such sarcastic statements to counter my claim. Another one like 'Sherif in disguise' etc etc.That makes me more to stick on to my stance on Imran.
:laugh:

man, rtramdas, you are awesome. Imran would have loved you as well.

rtramdas

U19 12th Man
Yes and Sir Ian Botham is a sole custodian for deciding who is a great cricketer and who is not. Since Botham only included Viv and Warne, I bet he thinks Tendulkar, Bradman, Lara, Marshall are cheats too.

Your arguments are so off base and irrational that it's difficult to even form an argument against it because I don't know which point I should dismantle first.

So the opposition accused Imran of cheating, so they must be right. Botham conveniently had no problems when Flintoff and Jones reversed the ball to win the Ashes 2005. That makes Botham a hypocrite with a national bias..kind of like a certain poster on this thread.

Aussies accused Steyn of cheating so by your argument, Steyn is a cheat too.
What are you saying ? Botham didn't include any others means he thought all others to be cheats? Yes my statement is off base & irrational...That is why Sarfaraz Nawaz,AamirSOHAIL,Shahbaz Sherif, Sandhu,Jhon Reid and a lot others accused Imran of tampering.

You must not forget that Flintoff ,Jones etc came much later after Imran's days in cricket.I am not sure as to what was Botham's stance on them and the reasons for the same. But my main point is not that .Botham was one among several to accuse Imran. - that's the main point.
So when several players accuses one player that strengthens the belief. That is all

smash84

The Tiger King
What are you saying ? Botham didn't include any others means he thought all others to be cheats? Yes my statement is off base & irrational...That is why Sarfaraz Nawaz,AamirSOHAIL,Shahbaz Sherif, Sandhu,Jhon Reid and a lot others accused Imran of tampering.

You must not forget that Flintoff ,Jones etc came much later after Imran's days in cricket.I am not sure as to what was Botham's stance on them and the reasons for the same. But my main point is not that .Botham was one among several to accuse Imran. - that's the main point.
So when several players accuses one player that strengthens the belief. That is all
:huh:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Omg this is too funny :laugh:

Of course the only candidate more credible than the second best allrounder competing with him is his chief political rival :laugh:

rtramdas

U19 12th Man
Omg this is too funny :laugh:

Of course the only candidate more credible than the second best allrounder competing with him is his chief political rival :laugh:
yes that is what happens when you view with your partial eyes. you saw only 'Shabaz' name. there are 4 more names.isn't it? but you missed them.Again ,i shall name a few more .... Maninder singh,Botham,Lamb,Robin Smith,Rameez Raja

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Rameez Raja never called Imran a cheat.
Sarfraz Nawaz and Aamir Sohail are both part of two separate political parties in rival factions currently.

As for the others, that's fine. But then do you consider Steyn a cheat? because Clarke and Harris called him a cheat.

rtramdas

U19 12th Man
Rameez Raja never called Imran a cheat.
Sarfraz Nawaz and Aamir Sohail are both part of two separate political parties in rival factions currently.

As for the others, that's fine. But then do you consider Steyn a cheat? because Clarke and Harris called him a cheat.
Ramiz Raja: Don't crucify Afridi | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

It would be better if you read this article.Here Rameez is not at all blaming PAK bowlers for tampering. Infact he claims
tampering to be made legal. but he indeed states in detail the existence of ball tampering