• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Trivia Thread

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
When I represent my country in South Africa I will be making a bit of history. Who am I, and what is the bit of history?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Dejan Stankovic, represented Yugoslavia in 1998, Serbia and Montenegro in 2006 and Serbia this year?

edit: Stankovic is a guess, off the top of my head can't think of anyone else who might have been around in 98.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Since nobody's answered, I'll put another one in:

If USA is 1st, England 4th and France 9th, what is 2nd and why?

Steulen

International Regular
Was this published on the Internet today because two mates had a pint riding on it, and have they now been advised to share halves?