• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Tipping Competition

ripper868

International Coach
Australia by 11
Ireland by 11
France by 11
Japan by 11.

Hail Mary time. Tempted to plug those into a betting app and see what odds I get...
I did. 415/1...and that's just to win, no margins.
Aus 3.60, Ireland 5.50, France 3.50 and Japan at 6.00

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Australia by 0
New Zealand by 20
Wales by 6
South Africa by 13

Can I say Aus by 0? I want to get as many margin points as possible if wallabies dont win.

ripper868

International Coach
Why did NUFAN get points for games he missed earlier in the comp then?
He got the lowest score at the time, less 1 point. He got those points because we wanted to include him in the comp. Missing tips in middle of comp is a different situation entirely.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
He got the lowest score at the time, less 1 point. He got those points because we wanted to include him in the comp. Missing tips in middle of comp is a different situation entirely.
Exactly the reasoning. Should be noted that even with these concessions he's effectively bottom.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well all being fair I’d say I should get the lowest score -1 for the game I missed...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
England by 24
New Zealand by 32
Wales by 1
South Africa by 23

Nobody got any spot on, Bahnz closest being 2 out on the SA game.

Scores:

Code:
Bahnz		30
BoyBrumby	28
Howe_zat	23
Marcuss		23
marc71178	20
NUFAN		20
fredfertang	18
StephenZA	18
ripper868	 0
Overall: