• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Speed Draft

ripper868

International Coach
Bugger for Navidi, had a good cup I thought.

Will take Tom Curry as replacement, the last available starting loose forward I think (maybe Moriarty, but too risky of a card for mine).

ripper868

International Coach
Since hes been ruled out of the tournament, a replacement can be picked, same as I could pick Curry to replace Navidi.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah, last I saw was he was only out for the semi and a big doubt for any of the games next week and Wales weren’t sure if it was worth replacing him.

I’ll take a look.

Jarquis

Oh, I believed you!

I meant I'd take a look to see who to replace him with, my apologies!

I'm not really sure who to go with tbh... and I'm not sure how much you'd like to advise seeing as you're the bloke I'm gunning for!

ripper868

International Coach
Oh, I believed you!

I meant I'd take a look to see who to replace him with, my apologies!

I'm not really sure who to go with tbh... and I'm not sure how much you'd like to advise seeing as you're the bloke I'm gunning for!
Ha no probs mate, I thought you mean't wait and see if William's gets passed fit for the final.

Agree with Howe, McConachie a great shout :ph34r: alternately, I'll happily trade you Ben Smith in exchange for your pick!

Think most will overtake me these 2 matches, I've got 7 players left, and will have maybe 4 in the final I think!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
not totally out of it yet. Pollard to kick me 50 points for the title.

does hurt that I picked two Aussie wings and not the 2nd points scorer of the tournament though.

Jarquis

Brumby and I both have some injured players to replace...

We both need outside backs so not sure how you want to decide who gets first dibs?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah just go ahead and post replacements

Also if you can please give me a link to where someone has been ruled out through injury, as some players will just be rested for the bronze final.