• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Word Tennis Draft

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Alrighty, let's get this underway. We have 7 players. Here is the order for round one.

AndrewB
Himannv
kingkallis
jimmy101
Shri
Michaelf7777777
NUFAN

Since Bradman is out of the draft, I think it might be appropriate for AndrewB to start on the final letter of Bradman's name: N. Good luck everyone.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
If we stuck to the guidelines in the OP I would have disallowed it, but we're now going by "last word only" so my hands are tied really on the Imran pick.

Dunno, this draft might be too flawed for its own good haha

Shri

Mr. Glass
First come first served imo. Two people can get this over with if they are online at the same time.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Nufan to finish R1 with an E pick. This draft has the potential to move very quickly.

AndrewB - Imran Khan Niazi
Himannv - Bert Ironmonger
kingkallis - Viv Richards
jimmy101 - Garfield Sobers
Shri - Dale Steyn
Michaelf7777777 - Dudley Nourse
NUFAN

Round 2

Michaelf7777777
NUFAN
AndrewB
Himannv