• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Women's LO and Ashes tour

Dydl

International Debutant
I'm impressed with England's performance atm, especially with their batting. The two Taylors are big losses to their line-up, and Beth Morgan going home too really tests the depth. Their catching was a bit atrocious today though. Not too great an exhibit for the game, but Sthalekar and Blackwell took a couple of pretty good catches to lift it up.

Yeah, I had to get up early and caught the beginning of our innings. Ellyse Perry looked pretty good I thought, and quick enough to cause the batsmen a bit of trouble with her pace.
Yeah, she definitely bowled much better today than in the last T20. I hear that Tony Greig's been giving her a bit of advice about some variations, in particular the off-cutter, so it'll be interesting to see whether that shows up in any of the remaining T20s, or the Test match.

Dydl

International Debutant
Whatever happened to Katherine Brunt?
I believe that she's injured her shin. She played in a couple of the ODIs. Don't know how bad it is, or whether she'll be right for next game, but she's still here with the squad.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Turn down the ****ing stump microphone. Sick of hearing the keeper talk smack in a high pitched voice.

Dydl

International Debutant
Most convincing win of the series sets up the Test on Saturday quite nicely.

I was impressed with Alyssa Healy's efforts behind the stumps today after being dropped for Game 4. Had a very good game; tidy, and three stumpings.

Anyone planning on going to the Test match in Bankstown?

juro

U19 12th Man
Is the test match 4 or 5 days? Chances are that even if 5 days, there will be a result today. The game is interestingly poised...

juro

U19 12th Man
I see there is a reasonably large article in the SMH today talking about the test match. Good to see a bit of media attention.

And on the flipside, I couldn't see a single article about NSW beating Queensland in last night's T20 game...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Southern Stars home and hosed here it looks like. Great fightback after day two's debacke with the bat.