• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Women's LO and Ashes tour

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Sun Jan 2: Western Australia Women v England Women

Mon Jan 3: Western Australia Women v England Women

Wed Jan 5: 1st ODI - Australia Women v England Women, WACA

Fri Jan 7: 2nd ODI - Australia Women v England Women, WACA

Sun Jan 9: 3rd ODI - Australia Women v England Women, WACA

Wed Jan 12: 1st T20I - Australia Women v England Women, Adelaide Oval

Fri Jan 14: 2nd T20I - Australia Women v England Women, MCG

Sun Jan 16: 3rd T20I - Australia Women v England Women, Manuka Oval, Canberra

Mon Jan 17: 4th T20I - Australia Women v England Women, Manuka Oval, Canberra

Tue Jan 18: 5th T20I - Australia Women v England Women, Manuka Oval, Canberra

Sat Jan 22 - Tue Jan 25: Only Test - Australia Women v England Women
Bankstown Oval, Sydney

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
It'll be interesting to see how we go, we've dropped off a bit since our amazing form a year or so ago.

Loads of T20 matches, that's definitely the way women's cricket is going. The first two matches are double-headers with the men's.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I believe our squad is understrength because some of the team can't afford to take the time off for it.

Dydl

International Debutant
I'm pretty excited, should be a good series. England not the force of a year or so ago, and Australia have been playing pretty well as of late. All of the T20 matches will be broadcast on free-to-air as well, so that's a big step forward for the game.

Is Ellyse Perry playing?
Yep, she is. She's been in good form, scored her first century in Grade cricket last round before the Christmas break, and bowling well, as always.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Moved this since it's still ongoing.

Good to see us win the T20... the batting's looking a bit light now, Clare Taylor has gone home injured. Massive blow.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair play to England. Worthy win. Didn't plan on watching it, in all honesty, but my sleeping patterns are still all over the place after the Ashes and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Lydia Greenway a talented batter, strong on the sweep.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The only thing stopping it from being a total farce is the fact that England have a few sorts in their team.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Fair play to England. Worthy win. Didn't plan on watching it, in all honesty, but my sleeping patterns are still all over the place after the Ashes and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Lydia Greenway a talented batter, strong on the sweep.
Yeah, I had to get up early and caught the beginning of our innings. Ellyse Perry looked pretty good I thought, and quick enough to cause the batsmen a bit of trouble with her pace.

Anyway, 2-0, very good stuff, especially since we're a bit depleted.