• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Sarfaraz Khan be the greatest Khan?

Aritro

International Regular
Alright, I've just become aware of this. **** the BCCI, corrupt fat-shaming ****s. This is really one in the eye for the everyman. Particularly if they're fat men.

1674031725612.png

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Those 2022-2023 stats are now 556 runs, 1/3 50/100 and an average of 110 for anyone wondering. I know some may question A) The runs themselves given they were made at 5 and B) The quality of the comp given that it's ranji. But I feel like 3 seasons averaging 110+ with nearly 2500 runs and 10 hundreds total bypasses any of those critiques handily, right?

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Those 2022-2023 stats are now 556 runs, 1/3 50/100 and an average of 110 for anyone wondering. I know some may question A) The runs themselves given they were made at 5 and B) The quality of the comp given that it's ranji. But I feel like 3 seasons averaging 110+ with nearly 2500 runs and 10 hundreds total bypasses any of those critiques handily, right?
But how has his IPL performance been?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
It’s just so muddled. SKY doesn’t make the first XI ODI side because there’s no room for him and he’s averaging 10 in his last 10 ODIs. Meanwhile he makes the Test squad because… t20 sixes?

I love the bloke but that’s not the best selection policy.
I agree but I think it is more a case of them going with their judgement from 2021. At least, I hope its so, coz otherwise, it just seems they panicked since Pant got injured.

Aritro

International Regular
A sparkling debut innings from The Greatest Khan cruelly cut short. Not to worry, we've already seen enough to know that Genghis, Kublai and Imran's claims to greatestness are about to be made to look ridiculous.

Feel free to bump this thread after every landmark in this remarkable life. Also feel free not to bump the other, inferior, knock-off thread about him that is floating around this forum.