• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will England Choke in 2006/07 Ashes And wats your best aussieXI

What will the score be in the 2006-07 Ashes series?

• 5-0 Aussies

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 3-2 poms

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 5-0 poms

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 4-1 aussies

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 3-2 Aussies

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 4-1 poms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drawn series

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoyForPM

Cricket Spectator
The employees must of been desperate when they hired you, because im absolutely carving you up your a dead set joke, please dont ban me

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
RoyForPM said:
last time i looked Matt Hayden was cricketer of the Decade, no enlishmen got a mention
Really? Far as I can see there's no such thing as "cricketer of the decade" and quite rightly, it'd be an utterly futile award.
Incidentally - in the previous decade, an Englishman (Alec Stewart) finished top-scorer ahead of an Australian (Mark Waugh).
Being a Haydenesque flat-track bully is nothing to be proud of.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Theres only one thing poorer than RoyForPM, and that's the fact that Richard and Barney Rubble are actually arguing with him.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
benchmark00 said:
Theres only one thing poorer than RoyForPM, and that's the fact that Richard and Barney Rubble are actually arguing with him.
I'm not arguing with him. I'm shooting him down and he's running away. :p

And as I said before, sometimes it's fun. :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Barney Rubble said:
Strauss scored two hundreds vs your own team last summer. Now he's had four poor Tests (the same number Matthew Hayden did before laying down four centuries in consecutive Test, incidentally) and you're writing him off.
Hayden had a bit more than just 4 poor games.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
Exactly what it always means. As in Line and Length...
Ah... L&L... I see.
In which case (Lee) - again, it's been better, but still far from up-to-scratch.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
mefly said:
has anyone heard of an offie from SA? Dan Cullen

Dom thornely might aswell
Thornely's the ginger middle order batsman, yeah?

Cullen's signed for Somerset this summer - will be interesting to see how he gets on.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Neil Pickup said:

Cullen's signed for Somerset this summer - will be interesting to see how he gets on.
Isn't Somerset practically an ice-rink? I wish him luck, he's gonna need it.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Neil Pickup said:

Yep, that's him (Thornely, that is). Decent (46.51) FC average, and bowls a few medium pacers, normally to tie up an end.