• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is this sound weird?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
:laugh: Missed that! :laugh:

First time you've been mistaken for an Indian, Gelman? Sheesh, enough to make you vomit. :p
I know full well that's a joke based on one of Gelman's posts when he first joined, but not everyone is fully educated in the history of CW forums, so they could easily take that the wrong way. Watch yourself in situations like that.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I know full way that's a joke based on one of Gelman's posts when he first joined, but not everyone is fully educated in the history of CW forums, so they could easily take that the wrong way. Watch yourself in situations like that.
Haha. True that. Not entirely sure how I could have said such a thing without thinking about the matter, really.

Apologies to all who might have taken the wrong way.

Evermind

International Debutant
I also plain don't like you.
Once you realise he's a troll, it gets a bit more tolerable.

Or not.

Anyway, it's strange that people reported Richard's post, but not bond21's. He's both dim and unpleasant, and has a cavema...oh **** that's Hayden.