• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will get to 50,000 posts first?

Who will get to 50,000 posts first

• marc71847 (whatever it is)

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Richard

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just quietly, I'm backing Administrator to put in said epic dash now. :p
Haha, didn't realise just how quickly this was going to happen TBH. :laugh: That's well over 1,200 posts in the space of just a month! Is gonna be fun watching the Administrator account climb rapidly (faster than even me) up the table in the next few months.

Bets on when it gets to 10,000?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's no coincidence that he didn't reach 50K imo, personally, I wouldn't want the landmark really.
Nah, DWTA TBH. If I was that close to reaching a big acheivement like that after being on the site for as long as marc had and contributed so much, then I would definately want to bring up 50K and I'm not sure why others wouldn't."Things" obviously just got too much for him, unfortunately.

jot1

State Vice-Captain
At my current posting rate of 0.39 a day I should reach 50,000 in just over 347 years time.
I can't wait to see what it is, so I'll just have to wait around for it.:laugh:
Oh dear, just imagine what I'll look like by then.:lol: :lol: :lol:

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
I can't wait to see what it is, so I'll just have to wait around for it.:laugh:
Oh dear, just imagine what I'll look like by then.:lol: :lol: :lol:
At 1.09 you'll reach 50,000 in 123 years and will have 140,000 posts in 2354 when I get my 50,000...

Status
Not open for further replies.