• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is this Legend Quiz !

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I thought we do not have any visual quiz. So here it is.

I am going to post pictures of legends and would like others to guess who the legend/legends are.

1. It is really more fun if its a guess rather than from knowledge from those who have the picture in posession. So I would request those who know the picture or have the source material to post a "I know who it is" without naming the legend and we will come to that in case none of those guessing gets it.

2. Everyone is allowed only one guess so hitting blindly in the dark wont do too much good.

3. A hint will follow at suitable interval if I think no one is getting anywhere.

4. Everyone is allowed 1 question before they post their guess.

5. After the first hint, everyone is allowed 1 more guess each and so on.

I will try to put pictures which are somewhat different. You will get what I mean as we go along.

So here is the first one.....

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Visual Quiz # 1 : No Holds Barred

Who is the gentleman who has his opponent in his firm grip?
Mandatory Hint : He is a legend ! :)

Attachments

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Deja Moo : Gary Sobers ?....Wrong :@
Jason :Keith Miller. person in lock-? Ray Lindwall....Wrong :@
FaaipDeOiad: That's my guess as well. Keith Miller.....Wrong :@
LongHopCassidy Is it a cricketer? ....YES :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
nookie_lk : is he a Autralian cricketer ??? .... YES :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
nookie_lk : is he a Autralian cricketer ??? .... YES :)
twctopcat : Richie Benaud in his prime? ....NO :@

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Who was the guy in the headlock? I agree with those who said it looks awfully like Lindwall.

BTW, isn't the picture quite, er, homoerotic?! I know I'm looking at it with jaded 21st century eyes, but jeez.... :D

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
Who was the guy in the headlock? I agree with those who said it looks awfully like Lindwall.

BTW, isn't the picture quite, er, homoerotic?! I know I'm looking at it with jaded 21st century eyes, but jeez.... :D
No it isnt Lindwall. I dont know who it is but will get back if I can find out.

As for "some" people finding it ******...well to each his own :naughty:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Fun idea SJS. I bugged me for a few hours, but I never even considered it might be Bradman - too obvious. ;)
Thanks.

I realised it was easier since he is the legend to top all legends. But the ones to come in the future may not be legends truly , but would be very very well known indeed. So dont expect only the Dons and the WG's to appear here :D