• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is gonna win the Sept 19th clash???

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
^ And by the way thats not an insult . Thats just a light hearted friendly word and thats about it . I remember if I say some thing in English to a sikh friend of mine then He says " Angrez da putar na howay tay , Saday nal punjabi bolya ker . " Son of an English man , Why not you just speak in Punjabi with me ? Its more or less like the word "Son of a gun" .
And yet you tried pathetically to inflame my word . Aww man , A pthetic effort once again from you to push me to the limits to end up like " Bhaji , Amit and hell raiser " . Nice insane try from you my friend . Why not you just see what really happened through out this thread . Why not you just keep on tracking what happened from the first post . I just presented the facts and look where you ended up .
You are in the same category of Bhaji and hellraiser, little different version. I dont know amit so cant comment. As far as your 'light hearted friendly word' is concerned well it may be when you speak to a fellow Punjabi but it doesn't have same meaning for non-Punjabis and no it's not like 'Son of a Gun'. Dont try to act like a saint here.

cbuts

International Debutant
Sanz said:
Not really, I called him ignorant because he assumed that all Indians understand 'Punjabi' and an Idiot because he keeps ranting about Cultures, upbringings, families. The moment an Indian makes a comment about Pakistan and Pakistani team, he starts ranting.
and also the moment a pakistani makes a comment about an indian team u get fired up to. there wernt ever really any comments to go ob about in there

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:
You are in the same category of Bhaji and hellraiser, little different version. I dont know amit so cant comment. As far as your 'light hearted friendly word' is concerned well it may be when you speak to a fellow Punjabi but it doesn't have same meaning for non-Punjabis and no it's not like 'Son of a Gun'. Dont try to act like a saint here.
Ok then lets see . You think Punjabi has been used first time here then whats that my friend .
Sanz said:
As for your racism related comments, IMO South Asians are biggest racists and hypocrites I know. In south Asian societies a fair-skinned person gets more attention than a dark skinned. A darky is always considered ugly. South Asians descrimnate on the basis of gender, race , color, caste, religion, state, country, village, pind, language. As if that is not enough South Asians are the most selfish and corrupt people .
One more "Angel" !
Sanz said:
" I do not support Pakistani Cricket team"
Then what else can we expect from you my friend .
If you wanna even pretend that you are a true cricket fan and a cease fire type of a thing then I dont see you opposing Wahindiawah .
And as far as my comments about the stadiums and the fans are concerned then my friend just check the history plzzz and prove me wrong , and actually that was not direct backfiring .
Go to the start and try to check the thread by the first post dear "angel".I was not going to give any answer if were not attacked like that .

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
cbuts said:
and also the moment a pakistani makes a comment about an indian team u get fired up to. there wernt ever really any comments to go ob about in there
You got to look into his posts, it's not the comments about the indian team that got me started, its his comment about indians being mongols, our culture, community.

He can criticize Indian team as much as he wants, i dont really have any problem.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
Ok then lets see . You think Punjabi has been used first time here then whats that my friend .
It is not the use of Punjabi but the particular phrase you used was insulting. And how does the word 'PIND' become offensive to non-punjabis ? Pind means village.

And no I do not support Pakistan, and that doesn't make me a devil. I didn't oppose wahindiawah because he wasn'tnsulting your culture or country, neither did I.

FRAZ said:
And as far as my comments about the stadiums and the fans are concerned then my friend just check the history plzzz and prove me wrong
Yes, may be Indian fans have been rowdy at times but Pakistani fans are not angels either. It's the classic case of pot, kettle black.
Take a look at the attached pics and tell me which country they support. ;)

Attachments

FRAZ

International Captain
^ listen man . I think it was bad , but there is a proper way of behaving which makes the person control himself . Throwing a stone means waiting for a brick . So if I have presented some facts and I gave the same replies then thats understandable .
, Once I said it before and you pretended very special but once again I am saying it . But If there is going to be a attack then I cant just help it man . And you are just attacking me but I guess you must 've got the essence of Wah posts but you never shut him up and came at me .

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:
Yes, may be Indian fans have been rowdy at times but Pakistani fans are not angels either. It's the classic case of pot, kettle black.
And also tell that this particular incident was against India or not?

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:
It is not the use of Punjabi but the particular phrase you used was insulting.
Once again Sanz you are getting offensive . You said your self do not use Punjabi and Indians never used it and you said another crap that "we Indians will speak in the languages that you would'nt understand "
So I showed you that you did use Punjabi and Once again my sentence was'nt for insult . It was just a light phrase thats about it how many times you wanna inflame that word again and again ....

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
And also tell that this particular incident was against India or not?
Doest it really matter which team was playing Pakistan ? But If it gives you any consolation, this match was not against India, but this happened in natwest series between Aus,Eng & Pakistan. England had to concede a match, Bevan got injured in another match. India played a match at Karachi in 1997, here is the detailed report by Dawn after Pakistan lost the match :-
(Sachin had to take his team out of the ground for safety reasons).
http://usa.cricinfo.com/link_to_dat.../IND_IN_PAK/ARTICLES/KARACHI_DAMAGE_02OCT1997

Date-stamped : 02 Oct97 - 14:04
02 October 1997

Rs 1.2m loss recorded from one enclosure

By Our Sports Reporter

KARACHI, Oct 1: The venue of the second one-day international
between Pakistan and India, the National Stadium, suffered heavy
loss when several valuable items were destroyed by the
spectators on Tuesday.
ÊÊ[Lycos] Sources said the destruction
was done immediately after Pakistan lost the second game by four
wickets with three balls to spare. [XIBERCOM] A survey by the
cricket board authorities found that maximum damage was done to
Citizen I where out of the fixed 2,113 seats, the spectators
broke 1,613 chairs (77.33 percent seats broken). With each chair
costing Rs 800, a loss of Rs 1.2 million was recorded only from
that enclosure.

Some hospitality boxes were also visited by the officials and it
was found that a huge glass costing Rs 15,000 in box No 4 was
broken. That box had been allocated for some senior police
officials by the Deputy Commissioner.

Similarly, from box No 15 owned by Habib Bank, a television set
was missing. Authorities said that the bank was not responsible
because they had delivered the keys to them with everything in
working order, including the missing television.

Meanwhile, a record sale of Rs 3.7 million was recorded from the
gate. The previous record was Rs 2.8 million that was recorded
in the 1990-91 one-dayer between the West Indies and Pakistan.

The financial loss is expected to be doubled when the officials
visit the remaining enclosures on Thursday.

Source:: Dawn (http://dawn.com/)

<END> Contributed by The Management (help@cricinfo.com)

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:
Ok lets see . And this is not a during match incident . This is just when People were running just after the end of the game .

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
Ok lets see . And this is not a during match incident . This is just when People were running just after the end of the game .
You know what you have turned your face away from the truth. I cant really help you much.

Our English and Aussie fans can remind you of the incidents I am talking about. This was during the game as well as end of the game. During the presentation ceremony Bevan was hit by a Beer Can. Stewart had to concede the match because of pitch invasion of something during the match.

FRAZ

International Captain
:no2: :no2: :no2:

Sanz said:
I am ??? What did I say that was offensive to you ?
Mr :angel: what did 'nt you say ?
ANd being offensive also some times means calling some one ediot and giving stars like ********** . What is left my friend ?

aussie_beater

State Vice-Captain
Come on fellas. this forum is for talking about cricket.

And most people here support their own team and oppose other teams.why is that bad ? i can say, I hate Australia in cricket and want them beaten every time they play anyone in the world including USA(well maybe that was a dream I had;), but that's the point. Someone can say they want Pakistan to lose or India to lose.Why does that need to be stretched to being against the people of Pakistan or India or something like that ? You can argue that statement based on your opinion about the cricket team on cricketing merits and pretty much prove your point, but why does anyone have to behave like that jerk in here(maybe another thread in this forum) who was mentioning that India will lose becuase Indian players are only good for doing ad campaigns for some biscuit or something...... or cry wolf everytime someone says Sami is useless or Pathan is useless. I mean how juvenile can someone be ? Maybe we need to put child locks on these forums....Jeez.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
^ listen man . I think it was bad , but there is a proper way of behaving which makes the person control himself . Throwing a stone means waiting for a brick . So if I have presented some facts and I gave the same replies then thats understandable .
Ok sorry , Once I said it before and you pretended very special but once again I am saying it . But If there is going to be a attack then I cant just help it man . And you are just attacking me but I guess you must 've got the essence of Wah posts but you never shut him up and came at me .
Fraz, I didn'trespond because I dont want you to offer any apology or sorry. All I am saying is please stop making sweeping statements. If you feel that someone has insulted you, your team in any way, Please target that particular individual and not entire country.

Peace man. /\.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
Mr :angel: what did 'nt you say ?
ANd being offensive also some times means calling some one ediot and giving stars like ********** . What is left my friend ?
:wallbash: :frusty: :wallbash:

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:
Fraz, I didn'trespond because I dont want you to offer any apology or sorry. All I am saying is please stop making sweeping statements. If you feel that someone has insulted you, your team in any way, Please target that particular individual and not entire country.

Peace man. /\.
:surprise: :thumbup:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
This is strictly a reply to the original post, and not to the nonsense that's going on in the thread now.

IMO, at the moment, Pakistan are the favorites for the Sept 19 matchup. Why you ask? Because of Tendulkar. Indians have had a history of being completely lost without having their superstar in their team. Which is really pretty ridiculous considering they have far better batting line-up than Pak team even without Tendulkar!!

Gavaskar, Dev, and at one point Kumble. It was the same story over and over again. As soon as one of them was unfit, there goes the team. I honestly think India would've won the NW series if it wasn't for Sachin's injuries.

As for the debate going on about the pacers, I think Pathan is the only potentially great pacer India has, atm. Balaji will get washed up soon, just a gut feeling on that one. Infact, Pathan was my first pick for the fantasy team :D

P.S: Am I the only one excited about Inzi closing in on his 10,000?!?!