• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is gonna win the Sept 19th clash???

nehrafan

Banned
The man to watch out for will be A Nehra, Nehra has fond memories of matches played in England (WC), the conditions there suits his bowling.

If India bowls first then i can see Pak batters in deep trouble trying to see off the opening Indian bowling pair of Nehra and Pathan on English pitches.I don't think it will be a high score game as i don't think that Pakistan have the batsman to score runs on English pitces, while Indian batsmen on the other hand are also not enjoying thebest of forms these days,

My prediction: India wins a low scoring game.

nehrafan

Banned
Sanz said:
So Nehra also has a fan ? Btw the World cup match was played in South Africa. :lol::lol:
Oh yeah i'm sorry, it was the match against England where he truely showed his class, i guess i got mixup btw the team and the homeground :mellow:

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:
You know what you are one of the biggest idiots I have seen. You are an ignorant ****** who has a habit of getting personal. Just because Raj doesn't understand Punjabi and prefers to post in English, you call him 'Angrez da putar' (Son of an Englishman) ?

Why is it difficult for you to understand that he can have a different opinion of your bowlers than you ?? No you have to call names, insult him because you think your bowlers are great and he doesn't thik so.
Hey man , What are you talking about ? lolol
Now lets see who is getting personal ?

FRAZ

International Captain
^ And by the way thats not an insult . Thats just a light hearted friendly word and thats about it . I remember if I say some thing in English to a sikh friend of mine then He says " Angrez da putar na howay tay , Saday nal punjabi bolya ker . " Son of an English man , Why not you just speak in Punjabi with me ? Its more or less like the word "Son of a gun" .
And yet you tried pathetically to inflame my word . Aww man , A pthetic effort once again from you to push me to the limits to end up like " Bhaji , Amit and hell raiser " . Nice insane try from you my friend . Why not you just see what really happened through out this thread . Why not you just keep on tracking what happened from the first post . I just presented the facts and look where you ended up .

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:
Awww poor Fraz is so upset that every time someone talks about bowlers records he has to mention AA's fast 50 wickets. Someone please allow Sami to take that record Please. Fraz is getting heart attacks. :-O
You are talking about getting personal . I was'nt even talking to you and look what happened .

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:
PS :- Try to talk in a common language which everybody understands. Because If we Indians start using our languages, then it will take centuries for you to even figure out which language we have been using. :p
Aww man .

FRAZ

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
It has been noticed.
Mr Pickup do note this one too . And Sanz guy this is the one for whom you are trying so hard to extract some thing out of my posts and save him .

Yesterday, 10:16 PM #11
wahindiawah
International 12th Man

Originally Posted by Choora
Whats the odds on Fraza and wahIndia becomming close friends

Fraza?? who is Fraza? Is she Fraz's cousin? regardless of their relationship i'm more than willing to become her friend
wahindiawah
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by wahindiawah
Add wahindiawah to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 10:19 PM #12
FRAZ
3rd Umpire

Posts: 871 ^ Sir you are a disgrace . A true disgrace . Is there any mod around here or not ?

FRAZ
View Public Profile
Visit FRAZ's homepage!
Find More Posts by FRAZ
Add FRAZ to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 10:27 PM #13
wahindiawah
International 12th Man

Originally Posted by FRAZ
^ Sir you are a disgrace . A true disgrace . Is there any mod around here or not ?

Cool down man, don't get upset over a harmless joke.

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:
You certainly are taking lot of liberties, Aren't you ?? So many warnings and nothing has changed. You have been really pushing the limits.

I hope Andre notices this.
Thanx Messiah

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sanz said:
You know what you are one of the biggest idiots I have seen. You are an ignorant ****** who has a habit of getting personal. Just because Raj doesn't understand Punjabi and prefers to post in English, you call him 'Angrez da putar' (Son of an Englishman) ?

Why is it difficult for you to understand that he can have a different opinion of your bowlers than you ?? No you have to call names, insult him because you think your bowlers are great and he doesn't thik so.
Aren't you doing the same thing in that very post? Two wrongs don't make a right.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FRAZ said:

Mr Pickup do note this one too . And Sanz guy this is the one for whom you are trying so hard to extract some thing out of my posts and save him .

Yesterday, 10:16 PM #11
wahindiawah
International 12th Man

Originally Posted by Choora
Whats the odds on Fraza and wahIndia becomming close friends

Fraza?? who is Fraza? Is she Fraz's cousin? regardless of their relationship i'm more than willing to become her friend
wahindiawah
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by wahindiawah
Add wahindiawah to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 10:19 PM #12
FRAZ
3rd Umpire

Posts: 871 ^ Sir you are a disgrace . A true disgrace . Is there any mod around here or not ?

FRAZ
View Public Profile
Visit FRAZ's homepage!
Find More Posts by FRAZ
Add FRAZ to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 10:27 PM #13
wahindiawah
International 12th Man

Originally Posted by FRAZ
^ Sir you are a disgrace . A true disgrace . Is there any mod around here or not ?

Cool down man, don't get upset over a harmless joke.
Where exactly was the offending point? As far as I can see, it really was just a harmless joke.

ReallyCrazy

Banned
marc71178 said:
Not as much as it is to Pakistan.
lol considering the fact that balaji played so well in pakistan and then did well against them in holland suggests to me that the pakistanis will be mighty pleased hes not playing

cbuts

International Debutant
im more interested in the trans tasman match. 1 v 3. big brother v little brother. and witht eh chappel-hadlee trophy not far away this will be a classic. infact by march next year we will meet in 5 tests and 9 odi's

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
You are talking about getting personal . I was'nt even talking to you and look what happened .
No Genius you were not talking to me, you were talking about my country, my culture and my people. So next time you try to abuse someone, dont make statements about cultures and countries, keep it to the individual you are trying to insult or abuse.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Aren't you doing the same thing in that very post? Two wrongs don't make a right.
Not really, I called him ignorant because he assumed that all Indians understand 'Punjabi' and an Idiot because he keeps ranting about Cultures, upbringings, families. The moment an Indian makes a comment about Pakistan and Pakistani team, he starts ranting.