• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is better in these five batsmen?

Who is the better batsman in these five in One-Dayers?

• Total voters

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
I think the five best batsmen ever in One-Day cricket are Richards,Tendulkar,Bevan,Hussey and Pietersen and Hussey is the best.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Why are Hussy and Petersen on this list.

I would say its a toss-up between Sachin, Viv and Bevan depending upon your preferences.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Why are even Richards and Bevan in this list....

The list should look more like this:

Tendulkar
Inzi
Jayasuria
Ganguly/Gilchrist
Ponting

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
steds said:
That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

No, that is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Didn't you know? Jayasurya is obviously > Richards.

It's definatly between Bevan/Richards/Tendulkar. Hussey and Pieterson should not be there.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
steds said:
That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read.
For Bevan, the guys average wud've fallen had he played more games.

For Richards, yea okay maybe you're right.

UncleTheOne

U19 Captain
Turbinator said:

Lol, because 232 aren't enough? How many did you want him to play? Maybe we should bring him back now so his average can fall a bit just to make you happy.

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
Turbinator said:

Bevan definately deserve it I think Bevan is the 2nd best Batsman between them

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
Xuhaib said:

I would say its a toss-up between Sachin, Viv and Bevan depending upon your preferences.
I know Hussey and Pietersen doesn't play many matches but they are good players.I've chosen the five best.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
UncleTheOne said:
Lol, because 232 aren't enough? How many did you want him to play? Maybe we should bring him back now so his average can fall a bit just to make you happy.
:laugh: yea I would like that

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
pietersenrocks said:
I know Hussey and Pietersen doesn't play many matches but they are good players.I've chosen the five best.

Slight difference between good players and all time players.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
pietersenrocks said:
Thanks first time nobody said this is the worst thread to my thread.
This is the worst thread!..............no no i am jk ....awsome thread I loved it.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Xuhaib said:

The answer is probably the same as the answer to the question why husseyrocks and pietersenrocks match IP addresses.

Forum rules: No Multiple Usernames. Each member creates their own unique username to suit their style, personality and this identifies them in the forum. Members should not create multiple usernames to voice or create a different identity. This can cause confusion, deceit and inconvenience to all members. If you’re caught doing this, the Administrator or Moderator can impose penalties such as temporary and permanent bans on the member’s account(s).

Are you going to come clean?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Neil Pickup said:
The answer is probably the same as the answer to the question why husseyrocks and pietersenrocks match IP addresses.

Forum rules: No Multiple Usernames. Each member creates their own unique username to suit their style, personality and this identifies them in the forum. Members should not create multiple usernames to voice or create a different identity. This can cause confusion, deceit and inconvenience to all members. If you’re caught doing this, the Administrator or Moderator can impose penalties such as temporary and permanent bans on the member’s account(s).

Are you going to come clean?
Well now that you've caught him.........why do u want him to come clean?