• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do Neutral fans want to see win the series?

For neutral fans - who do you want to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
I would like to see a draw, simply coz England batsmen were scarred for life(just exagerrating a bit here) in their India tour and then India came back and defeated them at home.

And as for Australia, don't like to see teams lose too often at home(and they already have recently), it's bad for the game, nothing puts away fans more than home defeats.

Flem274*

123/5
watching england suffer is funny, and australia dominating at home doesn't really solve any of their dramas so they kinda stay in the same place despite the inevitable 5-0

i support a few individuals on both sides, mostly bowlers but the odd batsman. rory burns scoring runs would be fun.

for more evil purposes i hope marcus harris plunders a defeated and crestfallen england from next test onwards.