• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do Neutral fans want to see win the series?

For neutral fans - who do you want to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm struggling, I've flirted each way over the years. Backed Aust in '05, '07 & '09 since I was a big Ponting fan, and backed England in 2010/11 with that awesome side, & supporting neither since 2013.

Might find the stomach to back Australia this time now they have a genuinely decent bloke as skipper.

Shady Slim

International Coach
I'm struggling, I've flirted each way over the years. Backed Aust in '05, '07 & '09 since I was a big Ponting fan, and backed England in 2010/11 with that awesome side, & supporting neither since 2013.

Might find the stomach to back Australia this time now they have a genuinely decent bloke as skipper.
as opposed to england who have an unapologetic racist, i back this stance tbh

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I can't stand the Poms and know they'd be obnoxious if they win (and give the whole team knighthoods), but I see Australia as a bigger threat in the WTC if they get on a roll ala World T20 so I've got to reluctantly say England. Even if England fluke the Ashes they don't have the batting to challenge for the WTC.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
For me, there's no point saying England because they're probably not going to score over 250 in any innings and it's going to be a bloodbath. Only chance they have of winning one is something like Hobart 2011, where we won in a sub 200 each innings slug fest.

I agree with someone above, the instatement of Sir Patrick as captain also leans me towards wanting him to do well and to continue to exhibit that he is a perfect human being, as he once again showed in the first dig.

Heboric

International Debutant
Is it possible for the whole series to be a "no result". I am not talking about a draw here