• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who Did You Used to Pretend to Be?

jonny1408

School Boy/Girl Captain
Batting - Chanderpaul (I'm 15) very open stance - same bat. Fielding - Paul Collingwood, Bowling - Matthew Hoggard

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Rumesh Ratnayake for me. As a kid I used to wear a headband all the time since he did it. He was a friend of my uncle and one day came by the house. He told me not to wear it since it would give me a head rash!

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/srilanka/content/image/223031.html
Have always likewise copied the use of the wrist-sweatband, because Cork always wore one. I can't bowl without something (even if it's just a watch) on my wrist these days, just feels totally wrong.

Lambu

U19 Debutant
Sachin while batting and Waqar while bowling..my cricketing days are well behind me though.