• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

White Ball Bonanza Draft

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I could flounder here, given my limited knowledge and interest in limited over cricket. Having said that, I believe I should be safe starting with Viv Richards
I think he retired about 30 years too early.

All players who have played an ODI in the 2020's are eligible for the ODI team, and the same with T20Is for the T20 team.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
One quick question:
Will judging of teams be done on players' whole careers, or just since 2020?
For instance, Finch and Kohli (great and ATG) have been pretty mediocre since 2020.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
One quick question:
Will judging of teams be done on players' whole careers, or just since 2020?
For instance, Finch and Kohli (great and ATG) have been pretty mediocre since 2020.
Intrigued on the answer to this, just formulating my list of potential picks and both probably drop down quite a bit if the latter.

Also in terms of T20Is - are we only judging in terms of T20I form/record or also T20s. E.g. someone like de Villiers (I know ineligible for this draft) would seen as one of best T20 batsman ever but his T20I record was distinctly pretty average.