• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What does "Pigeon Toed" mean?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Haha I think I would quite enjoy it tbh, maybe i'm weird like that, but at least you could be sure that there wouldn't be any awkward silences, those are the real killer for mine.
I took this girl home the other day, she lives a long way from where she was doing a course and I had to go to her town anyway so I gave her a lift.. She is nice enough girl but I don't see much happening.. Anyhow, on dropping her at her doorstep she tells me how she hopes her dad isn't in.. I ask her why and she says because he doesn't like English people.. I then blurted out "WELL WHY DID HE MARRY ONE!?" (this chick is half English) and discover he is in the garden pretty much next to my car.. Patched things up with a perfect, "Ek's bly om jou te ontmoet" and hoped he wouldn't kill me for the remainder of the day.. Would have preferred Boycott when I heard some of the stuff about him as well..

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
CMJ is developing into an annoying commentator actually.. Don't rate him as highly as the other radio guys.. I reckon they should give Hayden a full on gig, I think the guy is probably the best of the recent Player turned Commentators
Well most of the time CMJ seems to be stuck in traffic, on a boat for a few days or there's some other transport related reason why he's not commentating.