• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Avatar shall I Choose for Agent Nationaux?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
What's the racist image? If you are referring to Je Suis Charlie, then the words by themselves are certainly not racist. In fact, to me they would be inspiring for what they represent (a strong believe in freedom of expression, even when disagreeing with the subject of that expression). However, see my caveat below in regards to this being your avatar...

I would agree. To ask a Muslim to take that avatar as "punishment" for losing a bet is not funny. Is that avatar supposed to be dire to AN just because he's a Muslim? That's equivalent to all those rednecks who protest in front of Mosques in US with Israeli flags or offer bacon as a prank "donation" for Mosque fundraisers. Because apparently, Israel and bacon are well-known Muslim kryptonite. Grow up.

Anyway, this should be a fun thread with plenty of avatars that should be painful to AN as punishment while still being non-douchy. Hope that will transpire.
Nah it's to be dire to him because he's a poster of habitually crap posts.

Edit: as his posts in this thread have demonstrated.

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
That would be enough please. The mods are going over a few posts in this thread that may result in infractions. Any more trolls/insults following this warning will for sure result in infractions.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
**** all in this thread deserves infracting. If you need something to do then ban that Bleed Blue pillock.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The reason it's a rule is because we don't have mods for every language. Someone could call a member an absolute ****ing **** in a post and we'd have no idea what it said. If I were Towns I'd just follow the rules to the letter and start giving out bans every time someone used a non-English word within taking context, history or intention into account at all.
Thanks for explaining a completely obvious rule.

I obviously understand the reason for the rule, but when it's blatantly non-offensive like that obviously was I really don't see why you'd throw your comment in, especially when you ignored the French earlier (presumably because you personally understand what it means). Either apply the rule to everything or apply it when it's obviously posted in an inflammatory way or when it's someone you're unfamiliar with. You just look like stupid otherwise.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Okay, so after some deliberation, Agent Nationaux new Avatar for the next half a year is to be

:holiday:

BeeGee

International Captain
Jesus, I guess it's that time of the month for a couple of posters in this thread. Pathetic.

harsh.ag

Agent has done the deed like the sport that he is, and it's awesome because I can't take any of his posts seriously anymore :happy:

harsh.ag

Thank you, everyone! (Aside from the ****s who started **** in the middle of this thread for no reason :@)