• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Robham Rabid Wolves

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Over the moon to be a Rabid Wolf. Best team.

Will have Bill Bailey doing my intro.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Readie on the forums. Green batsman. Averaged 62 and scored 700+ runs in one-day cricket last year, been shattering Trinidad with runs.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Mods pls edit opening post in this thread to include

Players
Nick Scott
Ryan 'Havoc' Dunn
Dan Rai
Dave Richards
Raghav Suryadevara
Sean Bennett
Ben Read

Celebrity Introductions
Gough- Kylie
Dunn- Hugh "Wolverine" Jackman
Rai- Kris Akabusi
Mørk- John Barrowman
Richards- Alan Partridge (aka Steve Coogan)
Bennett- Bill Bailey
Scott- Jeremy Paxman

And welcome to Read. Looks to be a good addition. Please pick a celeb to do your player intro.

readie

State Regular
Thanks guys. Glad to have been drafted here, lots of great members here:). Looking to perform as well as I can for the team.

Had a good laugh at Sted's post as well btw. Hakon's put the pressure right on me there, hopefully I hold up to the expectation.

Also my celebrity to introduce me will be Carl Barron ( Australian Comedian) in case anyone doesn't know him.

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Welcome to de Silva and Morris. 2 good guys to have at the Rabid Wolves.

Please pick the celeb to do your intro on the big screen when you come out to bat.

dinu23

International Debutant
Welcome to de Silva and Morris. 2 good guys to have at the Rabid Wolves.

Please pick the celeb to do your intro on the big screen when you come out to bat.
glad to be representing the Wolves goughy... who are the celebs?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
glad to be representing the Wolves goughy... who are the celebs?
Whoever you want. Have a look through the thread and see examples of who others have chosen.

Its for your intro as you come out to bat or come on to bowl (as detailed below).

Pick whoever makes you happy and good to have you at the Wolves

Rather than choosing a song.

Rabid Wolves will have a celebrity introduction on the big screen followed by a short montage of the player in action as they walk to the wicket.

Please choose your celebrity to do your introduction.

I may still be living in the early 90s but Ill choose Kylie.

*Kylie on the big screen*
"Batting at number 10, the captain of the Rabid Wolves. Your favourite and certainly mine, Kev Gough. "
*Loud, generic 80s Rock kicks in*
*Kylie fades into a montage of stumps flying and 6s being hit by Gough*
*Crowd goes wild*

Celebrity Introductions
Gough- Kylie

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Provisional Rabid Wolves Kit Announced

If team members are happy with the design then this will be the new playing kit.

dinu23

International Debutant
Whoever you want. Have a look through the thread and see examples of who others have chosen.

Its for your intro as you come out to bat or come on to bowl (as detailed below).

Pick whoever makes you happy and good to have you at the Wolves
ok mine is preity zinta. I watched most of the IPL to see her jumping :D