• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies v Bangladesh at the Magnificent Sharjah Cricket Stadium, WIN OR GO HOME-- 23rd Match, 10/29 Friday (D)

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You'll probably find that those sports allowing injury subs usually allow regular subs as well. Cricket simply isn't conducted the same way as the football codes, baseball or basketball, all of which have substitutions as a regular feature, not just for injuries.
Should be a regular feature tbh.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Oh man that was classic unnecessary Mushfiqur. 2016 vs India vibes

You've already hit a 4 first ball with the required rate at 7-8, and had easily taken 6 singles in the previous over, and the field is back

do you (a) keep taking singles
(b) scoop a length ball

Howe_zat

Audio File
Leaving it and then asking the umpire for a wide is not the most proactive strat.

Windies still clinging on to this.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Need 22 off 12. Think Bangladesh have given themselves a little bit too much to do. Bit of a lack of power.

Oh, Marma belts one as I type. Well, I've been wrong before

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mahmudullah should not have crossed...although that scoop on ball 1 almost worked

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'm not sure that drop means anything, they haven't been able to get a shot away so stopping the boundary was all that mattered really