• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Shri

Mr. Glass
Not saying this from a religious POV, but there is a difference in the threshold of pain, plants hardly feel anything.

And on a another note, if you go back in time, even slavery was considered ok at one point of time, but was it right? We need to keep evolving, we are at the top of the food chain and can reduce a lot of suffering from our food and lifestyle choices.
Goddamnit. How the **** did you go from plants to slavery?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
His T20I average just shot up to 47 after that game. At a strike rate of 161 lol. Nobody else even comes close.

His domestic T20 stats are pretty good too.

cnerd123

likes this
***** you eating rotti and paneer today
I'm glad you asked

Dinner was actually quite simple - grilled chicken with tandoori seasoning, pickled chili's cucumbers and onions, yoghurt and rice.

Not a big fan of rotis personally - always prefer to go with rice where available

trundler

So at this point Slippy has pretty much surrendered against the inevitable fate of his threads.

garylyon

School Boy/Girl Captain
The only person who compares to Finch in terms of average is Kohli at 51 before the Ireland series (48 now) but his strike rate is much poorer at 137. So Finch is definitely a T20 ATG in my view. I'm still not convinced he'd make a successful test batsman but with the rubbish that Aussie test batting is after sandpaper gate, he seriously deserves to have a go.

trundler

Aside from Trumper and Richards I don't know of many test batsmen of that type who were very successful in tests. I don't think he's going to be too flash in tests. A T20 ATG for sure.

Daemon

Aside from Trumper and Richards I don't know of many test batsmen of that type who were very successful in tests. I don't think he's going to be too flash in tests. A T20 ATG for sure.
He doesn't even need to be a fraction of Trumper or Richards to warrant a spot in this Australian side.

trundler

But hey, Australia are sinking and I don't see the harm in trying him out. Just don't see him succeeding.

Last edited: