• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
But hey, Australia are sinking and I don't see the harm in trying him out. Just don't see him succeeding.
He's a smart guy and not a ****head. Might also be the right sort of guy to deal with Warner's personality.

#Finchfortestskipper

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Slippy has very high standards. It's crazy how a guy who has captained his country at international level is a #wasteman in his opinion.

I guess Sobers will be the topic of the next wasteman thread since he never hit seven sixes in an over... not even once. What a hack!

cnerd123

likes this
Sobers is a definite waste of talent at ODI Level. Only played the 1 game scored a duck and too no wickets. What could have been. Wasteman.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Who is the best T20I batsman to have played the game? Gayle or Kohli or Arun or ABD?
Finch is looking quite good compared to these three isn't he?

Gayle's numbers in t20i excluding domestic franchises don't even get him past Colin Munro, ridiculous as that may appear to seem at first blush. ABdV isn't really in the debate at all.

Evin Lewis is the one I hold out big hopes for to go on and become a star. WI need a gen2, especially in batting, not just in tests as Samuels' and Gayle's expiry date fast approaches.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
An XI which illustrates how truly superfluous bowlers are to the format. May as well just crank up a bowling machine and let blokes have six hitting practice.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
An XI which illustrates how truly superfluous bowlers are to the format. May as well just crank up a bowling machine and let blokes have six hitting practice.
The five bowlers in that XI have done a decent job tbf, 1266 wickets in T20s between them at a handy average of 19.93.