• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So many of you Shield watching ****s said Rogers and Voges didn't have the Test game. Yall don't know ****.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It's not going to happen fellas. He needs a 172* in the next inning/test or 272 out once or 372 out twice. The odds are highly against him ever averaging 100.
Yeah, 97.46 right now after the dismissal, which is lower than 100. :ph34r:

Last edited:

Binit

Cricket Spectator
I think I've read somewhere that Adam Voges refused to join a tour he was called up as replacement cause he already had fixed his marriage plans.. True?

Gob

International Coach
I think I've read somewhere that Adam Voges refused to join a tour he was called up as replacement cause he already had fixed his marriage plans.. True?
Source?

Guess I'd have to wait till next year to get a reply

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Source?

Guess I'd have to wait till next year to get a reply
that happened a while ago, he was part of the ODI team (and averaging like 45) IIRC and then lost his spot because he skipped a tour and never got it back

Gob

International Coach
that happened a while ago, he was part of the ODI team (and averaging like 45) IIRC and then lost his spot because he skipped a tour and never got it back
Yeah but you are missing the bigger picture. How the **** could you make 11 posts in 10 years

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Voges puts wife before work | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

He'd only just got into the team -- one ODI to his name -- and he ended up playing 30 more afterwards. Didn't ruin his career, but he did spend some time out of the team as other blokes took opportunities.

Marcus North playing ODI cricket though. Damn those were some bad times in JAMODI series.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Marcus North playing ODI cricket though. Damn those were some bad times in JAMODI series.
I don't really think he was any better a four day player than he was a one day player across his WA career, and he'd just started his Test career pretty well, so I don't think it was all that outrageous. As much as it pains me to say this as a fan of his, Peter Forrest playing ODIs was a much lower point.

ajdude

International Coach
nah i mean come on guys, Ben Laughlin played in that series and the one after it in the UAE ffs. Shane Harwood as well. my god that was rough

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Meh Australia have always picked rando's for ODI's (outside of the year preceding the World Cup) just to see if they could hack it at international level.