• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Was Prosper Utseya the greatest ODI bowler of all time?

Aritro

International Regular
I met a dreadlocked Zimbabwean called Prosper once. He worked with my housemate. She brought him home after after-work drinks one Friday night and when she introduced him as Prosper I immediately went "like Prosper Utseya?" and he said, "whooaa, you've heard of Prosper Utseya?" And then we chatted cricket for a little while my housemate watched us looking bemused and a touch left out. And he suddenly said, "But no, I'm not Prosper Utseya" and turned to her and did a point-and-click and went, "But I can be just for one night!" :naughty:

They then went off to her room and ****ed so it must have done the trick.

Last edited:

Chubb

International Regular
I met a dreadlocked Zimbabwean called Prosper once. He worked with my housemate. She brought him home after after-work drinks one Friday night and when she introduced him as Prosper I immediately went "like Prosper Utseya?" and he said, "whooaa, you've heard of Prosper Utseya?" And then we chatted cricket for a little while my housemate watched us looking bemused and a touch left out. And he suddenly said, "But no, I'm not Prosper Utseya" and turned to her and did a point-and-click and went, "But I can be just for one night!" :naughty:

They then went off to her room and ****ed so it must have done the trick.
I've never been in a situation like that but I have always enjoyed meeting Zimbabweans through work or socially and talking about the cricket team, they're always surprised someone like me who has never been there knows so many of the players etc.

I still fully intend to visit to watch a test match, as soon as I possibly can. It has been on my bucket list for so long and it would honestly be a dream come true for me, as weird as it sounds to admit it.

Aritro

International Regular
I've never been in a situation like that but I have always enjoyed meeting Zimbabweans through work or socially and talking about the cricket team, they're always surprised someone like me who has never been there knows so many of the players etc.

I still fully intend to visit to watch a test match, as soon as I possibly can. It has been on my bucket list for so long and it would honestly be a dream come true for me, as weird as it sounds to admit it.
Wait, are you not Zimbabwean?

thierry henry

International Coach
Born on the exact same day as me and Keira Knightley would you believe. I have to assume that Keira also has a knack for bowling nagging very slow mediums.

Last edited: