• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virtual NRL 2008

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
would take far too long to do it by draft, we'd be lucky to start by round 10...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Scores now updated. :cool:

1. Stuntney St George 112
2. PSV Eindhoven 91
3. Hunter's Mob 78
4. Tathra Taipains 63
5. Walthamstow Wolves 51
6. McSharks 43
7. No Fuss No Muss 38
8. Caves_Beach 25

Parker as captain a masterstroke, if I do say so myself.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
If anyone's entering a team in the NRL.com dream team I've been entered in league no 381316.

The scoring looks a lot better than the Sportal comp, even if the site is slow as.

Try: 4 Points
Goal: 2 Points
Field Goal: 1 Point
Try Assist: 2 Point
All run metres: Total metres run divided by 10, rounded down to nearest whole number
Line Break: 2 Points
Line Break Assist: 2 Points
Tackle: 1 Point
Missed Tackle: -1 Point
Offload: 2 Point
Error: -2 Point
Kick Metres: Total Metres gained kicking divded by 20, rounded down to the nearest whole number
Penalty conceeded: -2 Point

Simon

think ive got enough teams, fox sports, sportal, dream team and a private virtual nrl comp (which is the only one im paying any attention to).

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Update on the CW Sportal league

Looks like Sportal have got the fixtures up & running finally. Burgey & altoz struggling, frankly, with Simon predictably leading. I'm tucked in in second, this week defeating Clapo's previously unbeaten Tathra Taipains.

Week 12 Results

Stuntney St George 66 - Tathra Taipains 57
Hunter's Mob 49 - Walthamstow Wolves 64
Caves_Beach fc 36 - PSV Eindhoven 119
McSharks 113 - No Fuss No Muss 22

1. PSV Eindhoven 5-0 374 (+218) 10
2. Stuntney St George 5-0 342 (+165) 10
3. Tathra Taipains 4-1 253 (+86) 8
4. McSharks 3-2 253 (+67) 6
5. Walthamstow Wolves 2-3 183 (-68) 4
6. Caves_Beach fc 1-4 100 (-194) 2
7. Hunter's Mob 0-5 143 (-117) 0
8. No Fuss No Muss 0-5 153 (-157) 0

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is the worst fantasy comp ever. Too hard to understand. Like The Courier Mail one so much better.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
This is the worst fantasy comp ever. Too hard to understand. Like The Courier Mail one so much better.
Much preferred the old Sportal system; it was a bit too simplistic but at least you knew where you stood. I don't play The Courier Mail comp, but the one on NRL.com is pretty tidy.

Simon

hmm not sure how im winning, havent even looked at my squad since the second week i dont think.

Simon

thats cause Virtual NRL was a lot better, but even then the old sportal comp was better than this one.