• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Viral Draft

Teuton

International Captain
Great.
That's up to 10 now. Can definitely fit a couple more in if interested. I will do the random R1 draw later today.

Teuton

International Captain
Round 1
Red Hill
stephen
Milenko47
trundler
AndyZaltzHair
honestbharani
Teuton
Michaelf7777777
Magrat Garlick
kingkallis

12 hours for the first round, 8 hours for subsequent rounds.
First pick will be from the 15/11/89 test, Scorecard - 1989-1990 Pakistan v India - 15/11/1989
No double picks, order will be randomised for each round.
If anyone else wants to join you can slot in at end of R1.

Teuton

International Captain
Yes that will be the best way to nominate where the close contact occurred.

No need in first pick since that test was the instruction but please do for the rest.

I will record and post

Pick . By - Player Test Count Next
1 . Red Hill - Wasim Akram (Pak) 15/11/1989 (1) 23/11/1989
2 . stephen -

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll take Imran Khan, who played in both eligible tests. I will assume that I've picked him from the second test. His next test is

Pak vs India, 1 Dec 1989 (test 1130)

Teuton

International Captain
Milenko timed out, trundler can jump in.

For a catch up pick, you can only pick from players eligible when it was your turn.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Milenko timed out, trundler can jump in.

For a catch up pick, you can only pick from players eligible when it was your turn.
Conceivably that means more than 3 players could be picked from a test. It doesn't break the game IMO, but it is a possibility.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So I must pick either from that test or the next one Immy played, right? Tendulkar qualifies for both.

Teuton

International Captain
You can actually pick from any of the 3 games - the original game or either of the 2 'next' tests. None are at max yet obviously.

So of course you can pick Tendulkar, you just need to nominate which test he got infected , which will affect which matches the next picks can come from

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Somehow, this is the second chain draft in my short time here. There have been 3 related to initials in that timeframe too.

Teuton

International Captain
So you can pick Miandad no problem. But he has to be infected in the 1st 2nd or 3rd test since you had pick 3 in the draft. The test you mentioned was opened up by the Waqar pick. To save you having to overthink a likely trivial decision, I will just say that it was the 3rd test unless told otherwise.

So I now think that the most helpful way to say the infection test and post is the 'next' scorecard link since that's what people can refer to to add to eligible players